• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

KAPPA KEISARI csgobig.com

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hello it's been 2 long years since I played on your guys server. When I lastly putted that my little brother got me banned I was serious about it. I have given this ban a "little time" since I moved out of the house last year and I live by myself. If I remember correctly your server was really the best and I ain't here just trying to u to like me. If you are still concerned about my little brother living with me I can prove to you that he isn't if necessary. And if you are gonna unban me based on this message I would really appreciate it. I'm looking forward! best regards from Kappa!​

KAPPA KEISARI csgobig.com

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Like why isn't there a a person who could actually talk to me like i should be threated :D Why is there like you kind of people where u can't have a good answer, just "we don't unban cheaters"...

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Skial has a 0 tolerance policy towards hackers, thank you for your honesty regarding you using hacks, however given the 0 tolerance policy, your account and IP address will not be unbanned even if it was your brother who hacked.