• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

JustAnother

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was banned by Phantom 5.0 for 'friendlying'. I was on Skial 2fort, playing a melee only Heavy. And had managed a K/D Ratio of 8/11. Prior to this I was playing demopan and before that power classes such as demo man, and heavy in their full arsenal. It has been a long period since I have been doing melee only periods, and even then I was never given a warning nor more than a 1:2 k/d ration. My sneak attacks and movement were enough to claim a few good kills and the occasional spree despite my less than optimal playstyle. No one else seemed to express discontent at my play style than Phantom. And as I was gaining kills, and on one occasion used the tomislav to destroy a sentry. I dismiss the false notion that I was friendlying.​

Phantom 5.0

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
If I recall correctly, I asked if you were going to continue to (expletive) around, to which you replied that you were. I’ll unban you, but please don’t sit in spawn and melee your team mates. There were three people waiting to join the server and friendlying wastes a spot. You’re unbanned, but you will be banned again if you’re caught friendlying.