• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Joshua Grimes

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
My ban happened over almost 5 years ago now, and to be honest. I don't know what the reason for it is, and the ban page doesn't give anymore information. I was hacked at some point and I am concerned the ban happened during that period. Even if my ban isn't undone or reverted, information on it would be helpful in understanding what happened. Thank you for your time.​

Joshua Grimes

Mildly Menacing Medic
I personally have never used aimbot, but I did share the account when I was young. Is there any chance of an unban since it's been so long and I didn't even know why? If not no worries, I just wanted to try and explore the skial community.

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
This has nothing to do with a shared account. A new account was made to cheat with. You joined from the same connection very shortly after we caught the cheater. Since we can't know who is in control of an account, we must assume all accounts coming from that connection are under control of the cheater. To stop them from making more free accounts and cheating more we must ban all accounts from the connection. It may have been you cheating, it may have been someone in your household, but we have to protect our servers. Best of luck on other servers!

Reactions: Toxik