• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

joecool

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
hi, my name is Joe Sykes and ive been a fan of the skial deathrun server for a long time now. Ive enjoyed playing music and the occasional ytp every time i go on, people have enjoyed my music and i haven't had a single problem playing my stuff etc. but tonight, an admin (new im guessing) made me feel annoyed. The reason is simply i was playing music, they didn't warn me what so ever that if i was going to play my music any more they would mute me and the most puzzling thing that they muted me for a hole month for 'micspamming'. They didn't mute for 30 seconds, 1 minute, oh no... for 1 hole month. Now in my opinion this is a bit too far for what i did.​

Sakiko

Contributor
You was using soundboards, Playing distorted music and the last straw was the song that was Ear rape loud.

You say everyone likes it but you got a ton of user votes on your profile.

No one wants this type of thing spammed down the mic (
) which is boosted by your clients mic boost to ear rape levels and then stuff like that is spammed for the opening LA then other times the entire lot it becomes annoying.

The level of silence or bans stack up from 1 Day, 3 Days, 1 Week then 1 month each thereafter or a perm silence/ban in some occasions.

Take the time to reveiw your soundboard spam reduce it quite a lot then we won't have a problem with it on occasion not every death of someone.

And if you can assure me this won't happen again i will consider lowering it to a day but be warned if it crops up again ill place a month one on again.

Reactions: soo

Sakiko

Contributor
I told you in chat then with /say then minutes later the silence. If you are unable to read the chat or learn from previous silences the many user votes then you best not use the mic again.

Also we give standard ban times, This and the next will be month or perm

joecool

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
well to be honest ive been on that server many times before you muted me and everyone was fine with my micplaying.
but if you do change my mute to 1 day then i will make sure i play music that's the right volume

Reactions: RomWatt

Sakiko

Contributor
I have reduced to a day so you should be unsilenced but keep the soundboard spam down and not so spammy and ear rape / annoying music off