• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Jebbeniah

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was banned for some reason that I was unaware of in February (SB says I hacked?), and its odd because I have never used cheats in TF2 before.
I know you can't take my word for it, however,
my stats should show that I am not preforming super well like an hacker(my KD is a horrible .88)
AND I don't have any VAC Bans (my profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/[U:1:133658445])

I might have had a similar IP or name to someone else guilty of this, but I don't know why I was the one banned. If anyone can assist me, that would be great. Thanks! :)​

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Actually you were not banned for hacking, you were banned for connecting from a blacklisted IP (hence the new STEAMID from banned IP). Guilty conscience? Freudian slip? Or just playing dumb since you've appealed 3 times already?

AND I don't have any VAC Bans
Of course not, nobody hacks from their main, they make a throwaway and hack from that. In this case, THIS is the throwaway in question.

Only you, someone called NinjaGoBrickFilmz, and the hacker have ever connected from your IP. Regardless of who's alt it actually was, the banned account was caught by SMAC for using an aimbot and to stop them from making other alts and trying to come back again the IP must remain banned. Therefore, any account connecting from your IP will be instantly banned by our system for being a new STEAMID connecting from a banned IP. Better not let anyone play TF2 from your house.

To make it clear, all three accounts in question here have ONLY connected from your IP, so saying you had friends over to play or something really doesn't fly unless they have never connected to a skial server ever again (unlikely).

Why not come clean? You made an alt, you got caught, you learned your lesson. Take that lesson forward in life and learn from it, stay away from cheats.

tl;dr We don't overturn SMAC bans, your IP will be blacklisted until TF2 dies (which will happen when Valve releases Half-Life 3), and if you continue to play dumb and make appeals we'll ban you from the forums as well.