• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

its_seteth_yo

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Taunted in jest at a mod, got banned as a result... I realize it's only a day ban and all, but at this time of night in my area there are no other good, populated servers rather than this one. Not to mention its lifted at ~1:30 in the morning, right about when I head off to bed anyways... With everything considered, I'm not terribly happy, especially since this time of night is my only down time outside of work; even worse considering the reason for the ban... My guy, phantom I think it was, sorry for offending you. Realize it was in jest...​

its_seteth_yo

Unremarkable User
also, just so I know, what are some additional things I should keep in mind to avoid being banned in the future? other than the obvious, I suppose...

Phantom 5.0

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
also, just so I know, what are some additional things I should keep in mind to avoid being banned in the future? other than the obvious, I suppose...

Seteth, let’s be honest

I watched you as you were friendlying for a good 5-10 minutes in spawn. You were even kicked from the server for it before you were eventually banned.

Friendlying is against the rules. Friendlies are bad, mmmmkay?

Please read and verify that you understand skial server rules.

https://www.skial.com/threads/server-rules.136/

Reactions: soo

its_seteth_yo

Unremarkable User
Okay, thank you for letting me know. I will keep that in mind and will avoid doing that in the future. Now with that said, does this still warrant the day ban? As I've mentioned earlier, I rarely get downtime with work, and it just kinda sucks the one server I frequent has blocked me. I understand if this is something you can't do/don't want to do, so I'm not gonna fuss about it if it stays in affect. But I just figured I'd ask..

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Okay, thank you for letting me know. I will keep that in mind and will avoid doing that in the future. Now with that said, does this still warrant the day ban? As I've mentioned earlier, I rarely get downtime with work, and it just kinda sucks the one server I frequent has blocked me. I understand if this is something you can't do/don't want to do, so I'm not gonna fuss about it if it stays in affect. But I just figured I'd ask..

Don't friendly on skial servers. Simple. Don't elsewhere and you won't get banned here.

Phantom 5.0

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor

You’re unbanned, but please follow the rules. I doubt I’ll be as lenient the next time.