1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Resolved Appeal: its_seteth_yo

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by its_seteth_yo, Sep 21, 2019.

1. its_seteth_yo

its_seteth_yo Unremarkable User

Link to your ban or your com block:
    Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    Taunted in jest at a mod, got banned as a result... I realize it's only a day ban and all, but at this time of night in my area there are no other good, populated servers rather than this one. Not to mention its lifted at ~1:30 in the morning, right about when I head off to bed anyways... With everything considered, I'm not terribly happy, especially since this time of night is my only down time outside of work; even worse considering the reason for the ban... My guy, phantom I think it was, sorry for offending you. Realize it was in jest...​

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. its_seteth_yo

also, just so I know, what are some additional things I should keep in mind to avoid being banned in the future? other than the obvious, I suppose...

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. soo

soo TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

4. Doom4life

Doom4life Gore-Spattered Heavy

Read the rules and familiarize yourself with them?

5. Phantom 5.0

Phantom 5.0 TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

Seteth, let’s be honest

I watched you as you were friendlying for a good 5-10 minutes in spawn. You were even kicked from the server for it before you were eventually banned.

Friendlying is against the rules. Friendlies are bad, mmmmkay?

Please read and verify that you understand skial server rules.

https://www.skial.com/threads/server-rules.136/

• Like Like x 1
  6. its_seteth_yo

Okay, thank you for letting me know. I will keep that in mind and will avoid doing that in the future. Now with that said, does this still warrant the day ban? As I've mentioned earlier, I rarely get downtime with work, and it just kinda sucks the one server I frequent has blocked me. I understand if this is something you can't do/don't want to do, so I'm not gonna fuss about it if it stays in affect. But I just figured I'd ask..

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Metroidz

Metroidz Australian Skial God

Steam:

Don't friendly on skial servers. Simple. Don't elsewhere and you won't get banned here.

• Old Old x 1
  8. Metroidz

Metroidz Australian Skial God

Steam:

*Do it it elsewhere and you won't get banned here.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Phantom 5.0

Phantom 5.0 TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

You’re unbanned, but please follow the rules. I doubt I’ll be as lenient the next time.

10. its_seteth_yo

You got it. Thanks.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice