• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Bagel™

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Well for starters today 10-20-18 has not been a good day, i've been sick for like 4 day straight and im pretty tired. I do things to keep me entertained and so i was playing a loud clip of "Gucci Gang" a couple of times which to be honest isnt that loud. I was getting killed a lot so i was yelling into my mic, not really words just trying to lighten myself up because i was not happy. Then Dave without warning completely silenced me.

What im asking for here is not for it to be removed but if anything let me chat with text, it was >mic spam< and maybe a reduced gag. Thanks.​

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Over time you have been doing ok even with me telling you that some music was to loud and you did turn it down.
BUT
Continuous spamming ear rape recordings over voice is NOT ok and you know this.

Example >

Last edited:

Bagel™

I shouldn't have played that. Is there anything you can do as far as the chat mute? I understand the gag but not the mute, Dave. Anything?

Bagel™

I go on the trade servers a lot and I need some form of communication, I can't trade with ppl by standing around doing nothing. The chat mute is just unfair and not necesary.

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Normally I'd be sympathetic, but looking at your connection history you have not been on skial trade servers for a long time other than yesterday.
But I'll still work with you thou, I'll reduce the chat to 2 weeks but the voice is still 1 month.
When your voice ban is over, I would highly HIGHLY recommend maybe staying away from playing music or recordings over mic. You never know when one of the sounds will be inappropriate/ear rape. And not all admins give warnings and the next ban would be 1 month up to permanent.