• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Ight

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
in a Skial Harvest Server (US) I was Playing Scout with a force a nature,and i was getting really good at landing most of my hits with the weapon, and it was going well until.. i got banned by SMAC. and im questioning if i was doing so well to the point where my shots were "Cheat worthy"? or My Latency was a little High. i couldn't tell what the Console considered my play-style as "cheating." I've been playing on Skial servers for a long while, and played during the March/April 2020 Bot Crisis when casual was a huge mess, and this is the first time I've been banned for cheating in a Skial Server. I Greatly improved my Accuracy with Scout and Sniper. In a 2Fort server about an hour ago before the ban, i was playing Sniper, getting a major Kill streak, totaling at 800 points, before i left and got bored. I'm Really hoping to be un-banned from Skial, so i can continue to play on the servers.​

Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
SMAC does not issue false bans. You were using some sort of cheating software that was detected which got you banned.
You will not be unbanned.