• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

HushBK

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
So I got muted for a day. I personally don't consider it as such a big deal, but I'd like to keep a clean record. The reason was "spam", I suppose "micspam" since I was micspamming a song. Now the reason I'm put off by this mute is the fact that there was a votemute "[SM] No option won the vote (75 required, 65 received)", which clearly showed the people did not want a votemute, at least the majority, yet just a few seconds afterwards, I got muted by an admin for a day, with no prior warning or such, be it written or verbal. Now, wether you consider it earrape or not, the song is de facto not earrape, and it can be found on YouTube at this link:

Sakiko

Contributor
You was spamming that at a loud volume and was clearly to annoy others its not ear friendly content and therefore you was silenced for it, Some of the server vote no to troll.

We do not need to give warning the server says to type !rules pretty muich as soon as you join, its your job to follow them not for us to micromanage you.

If you agree not to spam annoying ear rape content again i will lift the silence.

HushBK

Right, that part, "clearly to annoy others" is clearly off the tracks. Although I can't be too sure wether you have a degree in psychology or you've actually seen me do this before, or know that I'm the type of person to purposefully annoy people, especially through earrape.
Also, I read the rules, yet the video clearly doesn't specify anywhere that it is 'earrape', nor is there an official term for 'earrape' anywhere on the internet, the word 'earrape' isn't even slang. Perhaps it is annoying, yet noone seemed to complain, or noone had time to complain, since you silenced me like 30 seconds after I started micspamming.

Yeah, I do agree to not spam 'annoying' ear rape content again, since I never micspammed 'earrape' in the first place, and even so, if it is annoying (but not earrape), I strongly suggest you should let the votemute speak for itself.

HushBK

P.S : It wasn't at a loud volume, watch the video and see for yourself.

Sakiko

Contributor
While that video is no as loud the way it was streamed over mic was boosted and was very annoying and the fact some did not vote to silence could be they had you ignored or just did not care as many do with cheaters when they vote no to banning them.

It was just horns blowing off over peoples speakers and is not music that people can easily enjoy.

Adjust your settings and music choices then you won't have problems in the future when the silence expires.

Reactions: soo