• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Just because "everyone agreed" and "he was being super toxic" doesn't make it not against the rules.

Why not take a look at the rules itself?

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I looked through his chat logs at the time and didn't find anything. As Jermaphobe pointed out, unless he was actively breaking the rules, it's not something worthy of votemenu.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
It says I was gagged for votemenu abuse but in reality when I called the vote to mute antmania it was because he was being super toxic and everybody pretty much agreed so idk why I was muted​

Since my name is mentioned, I figured it appropriate for me to speak up and defend myself here. I was !ignoring people who were being annoyed to me, if that amounts to toxicity, I doubt the command would be put in the game. You did it specifically to troll me, as your chat log would show:
HIGHTOWER | US ████ 09/17/2020 - 01:49:14 AM how the cookie crumbles AFK HE'S SO MAD
HIGHTOWER | US ████ 09/17/2020 - 01:49:08 AM how the cookie crumbles AFK he's so mad
HIGHTOWER | US ████ 09/17/2020 - 01:49:04 AM how the cookie crumbles AFK lmfao
HIGHTOWER | US ████ 09/17/2020 - 01:48:51 AM how the cookie crumbles AFK mute him :D
HIGHTOWER | US ████ 09/17/2020 - 01:48:48 AM how the cookie crumbles AFK /votemenu silence #[U:1:35387848]

This doesn't look to me like someone who was concerned with me "being toxic", it looks more like someone thrilled they're trying to votemute someone they don't like.