• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Head Hunter

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
The ban was made with a report saying I had 92 kills and 48 deaths, this is true yes but the aimbot is false the ban was issues even before evidence was given and in the evidence all you saw was me shake my pistol shooting and missing people someone told me in my steam v chat that someone was recording and it thought itd be funny to do that to see what they said, I dont know why I was even banned at all the ban says obvious aimbot but I dont know what makes it obvious I was playing how I normally play and if playing normally and trying to live while playing and getting as many kills as possible while alive and getting reported for it isn't right in my opinion especially getting banned for it. I just like playing competitive no matter where I play if [people tell me to turn it down on a server some or multiple I normally would but I didn't on your server because people were technically being bully's in a way (plus insulting me some ) so I stayed in my try hard mode and I guess that just gets me banned. This appeal also took me a few days because I'm working many hours a day . n Some people would argue that how long it took a few days for a false ban but I want to get unbanned but could not make this appeal any earlier then I can right now.​

Kael

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Wont be able to review your appeal until Wednesday. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Kael

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Apologies for the delay in the appeal.

The submitted evidence(along with the demo I personally recorded) clearly show signs that you are indeed using an aimbot. Your appeal is denied.

Head Hunter

Unremarkable User
@Kael I looked through my resents I think you have me confused with someone else you were not on that server that day at all so I dont know how you recorded any incidents at all so I dont know how you have any thing recorded at all because its not even tagged with the ban either

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
@Kael I looked through my resents I think you have me confused with someone else you were not on that server that day at all so I dont know how you recorded any incidents at all so I dont know how you have any thing recorded at all because its not even tagged with the ban either
Our IP records clearly indicate you and Kael being on the server at the same time. Regardless, Kael's decision is final, and you're not welcome on Skial.

Reactions: soo and Feral Angel
Status
Not open for further replies.