• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakiko

Contributor
You was on VSH Spaace behind the Playable areas sitting on a window on the outside of said playable areas this is a exploit spot and is banable.

We had this discussion before about exploiting the vent on the same map, This occasion @Pedro the fabulous another admin was witness to you as well and as this is a banable issue you are banned following skials standard timeframe 1d - 3d and then 1 week which is what you have.

harrylerman

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
You was on VSH Spaace behind the Playable areas sitting on a window on the outside of said playable areas this is a exploit spot and is banable.

We had this discussion before about exploiting the vent on the same map, This occasion @Pedro the fabulous another admin was witness to you as well and as this is a banable issue you are banned following skials standard timeframe 1d - 3d and then 1 week which is what you have.

That area is NOT outside of the "playable area," anyone able to equip a parachute and also Saxton Hale can easily get there and kill me. Hale killed me there in the previous round. It's part of the map, plain and simple.

Sakiko

Contributor
Incorrect
space_proof_b4.PNG

As you can see from the above image the killwall and non player areas are there to stop access to it you just found a hole the map maker left open by MISTAKE not on purpose so its not a playable area.

It is being fixed so next time you get on the servers it wont be exploitable.

harrylerman

Incorrect
space_proof_b4.PNG

As you can see from the above image the killwall and non player areas are there to stop access to it you just found a hole the map maker left open by MISTAKE not on purpose so its not a playable area.

It is being fixed so next time you get on the servers it wont be exploitable.

Then how did Hale get there and kill me if it's "non-playable"?

Sakiko

Contributor
Oh, and you was outside there but also taunting. This falls under failure to help your team advance aka Friendlying another reason to ban you.

He who can jump higher jumped up from the tower around the kill wall and managed to land on the slope behing the sat dish and then around to your head.

This is also a exploitable slope and should of been fixed.

Pedro the fabulous

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Master Mapper
Then how did Hale get there and kill me if it's "non-playable"?
It's an area of the map meant to be just for looks. The players are never meant to get to it, but sometimes holes and mistakes by part of the mapper cause these to be accessible in certain ways, but it doesnt's mean the intention of the mapper was to let players in there. Going in these areas is called exploiting, and we ban for that.

harrylerman

Oh, and you was outside there but also taunting. This falls under failure to help your team advance aka Friendlying another reason to ban you.

He who can jump higher jumped up from the tower around the kill wall and managed to land on the slope behing the sat dish and then around to your head.

This is also a exploitable slope and should of been fixed.

I definitely wasn't friendlying, I was advancing my team by surviving, aka the POINT of Saxton Hale.

If that's true you should have banned the person who was Hale and killed me for "map exploiting" too, from your (stupid) description he used an "exploitable slope." Why am I being singled it for it and not him?

harrylerman

It's an area of the map meant to be just for looks. The players are never meant to get to it, but sometimes holes and mistakes by part of the mapper cause these to be accessible in certain ways, but it doesnt's mean the intention of the mapper was to let players in there. Going in these areas is called exploiting, and we ban for that.

Well it didn't seem to be "meant to be inaccessible" to me, a simple sticky bomb jump got me there in like 3 seconds. Maybe skial needs to note on ALL the maps in rotation which areas we aren't allowed to go, that way we won't have to guess and get banned like me.

Sakiko

Contributor
Firstly the point of VSH is to kill hale not survive to the end, Second you was planning to afk the entire 3-4 min that was left griefing the entire game to your team mates? while you taunt danced there as the last living player?.

This is beyond the reason of vsh and makes it non enjoyable for other players.

And that is stupid if you can not Jump or walk to an area its probably not a playable area.

Rocket and nade jumping exposes openings that are not meant to be used to access area that are out of bounds. Its not our fault map makers leave openings and we fix them where possible. As a player you should consider is this exploit then get the hell out of it. No need to hand hold you the entire game.

Your next bantime will be a month Follow the rules next time like 99.9% of our players do.

harrylerman

Firstly the point of VSH is to kill hale not survive to the end, Second you was planning to afk the entire 3-4 min that was left griefing the entire game to your team mates? while you taunt danced there as the last living player?.

This is beyond the reason of vsh and makes it non enjoyable for other players.

And that is stupid if you can not Jump or walk to an area its probably not a playable area.

Rocket and nade jumping exposes openings that are not meant to be used to access area that are out of bounds. Its not our fault map makers leave openings and we fix them where possible. As a player you should consider is this exploit then get the hell out of it. No need to hand hold you the entire game.

Your next bantime will be a month Follow the rules next time like 99.9% of our players do.

I was following the rules, how was I to know Skial would ban me for getting to an easily accessible part of the map. And you can jump to this area, that's how I friggin got there. I was fully ready to mele attack Hale when he got to me, I just wasn't going to make it easy for him - the POINT of Saxton Hale.

Please give me a full list of EVERY easily accessible area on EVERY map in rotation on EVERY Skial server that is bannable for going to, so that this doesn't happen again in the future. Thanks.

Sakiko

Contributor
Make a suggestion on the suggestion section of the page that you need a guide to every non playable area and if it passes i am sure someone get round to it.

Since this appeal is going nowhere and you have been told and its not rocket science i have declined the apeal. Enjoy your time with the suggstion thread hope you get a dummies guide to map exploits avoidance from it.

harrylerman

Make a suggestion on the suggestion section of the page that you need a guide to every non playable area and if it passes i am sure someone get round to it.

Since this appeal is going nowhere and you have been told and its not rocket science i have declined the apeal. Enjoy your time with the suggstion thread hope you get a dummies guide to map exploits avoidance from it.

I'll make sure to message you before every map I play to make sure you won't ban me for going to an EASILY ACCESSIBLE part of the map. Idiot.

Sakiko

Contributor
If you are going to do that i suggest you join discord server of skial and ask there i am sure someone will help you per map. Enjoy your day :)

Locking thread

harrylerman

If you are going to do that i suggest you join discord server of skial and ask there i am sure someone will help you per map. Enjoy your day :)

Locking thread

Why are you locking the thread? And why didn't you also ban the other guy who "exploited"?

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
The intentional use of exploits of map flaws, weapons and game engine bugs are not allowed. End of story

Status
Not open for further replies.