• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
After looking at additional evidence provided in this thread: https://www.skial.com/threads/phantom™-player-taunting-and-acting-friendly.89323/

Your ban has been reapplied. In the event logs, you were using the panzer taunt for ten minutes straight without getting a single kill in that time span. The last video posted in that thread shows this. I don’t think you need to “test” a taunt for ten minutes to figure out if you like it or not.

Reactions: OrphAnne

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
After looking at additional evidence provided in this thread: https://www.skial.com/threads/phantom™-player-taunting-and-acting-friendly.89323/

Your ban has been reapplied. In the event logs, you were using the panzer taunt for ten minutes straight without getting a single kill in that time span. The last video posted in that thread shows this. I don’t think you need to “test” a taunt for ten minutes to figure out if you like it or not.

New evidence was provided that showed you were not simply “testing the taunts.” If you want to spend half an hour browsing through the taunt menu, join the trade or the idle server.

Gustavo Adolfo Petit

Unremarkable User
i used the panzer taunt obviusly cuz i like it. i have not idea that server have a rule with time restrictions to the taunts. Now i just read it right now and i am banned again for the same reason i guess. Please unban me, i know now that i can use the free taunts many time, thanks. i just play TF2 in 2 servers, and skial is one of them. Thanks.

Gustavo Adolfo Petit

Unremarkable User

Hi again, i have not idea that i can't use the taunts. i did not saw a rule there for that, sorry for my bad english, i plat in this server every day, yesterday-today i give a try to the taunts cuz i wanted to see all of them, i used many times those that really like to me so much after testing all and i were there just having fun taunting without know that i can't use them.

Do you have aany idea that the all people that use !taunt in the game in skial servers?
sometimes people in both teams doing "parties" in sewers in 2Fort map and being "friendly" with the players of the other team, i see some like this in this server every day i play in it, so, todat i decided to have some fun being "friendly" and taunting and i get a ban? if you will appies this rule, many people will be banned in server then.

The online games are for "have fun" and i were really having fun there.

TF2 is a game with "taunts" so i were taunting.

Skial's Servers include FREE TAUNTS and i were testing them. a bit lot, right.

so, i am banned cuz u were having fun with taunts in a game for do taunts in a server with free taunts?

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Hi again, i have not idea that i can't use the taunts. i did not saw a rule there for that, sorry for my bad english, i plat in this server every day, yesterday-today i give a try to the taunts cuz i wanted to see all of them, i used many times those that really like to me so much after testing all and i were there just having fun taunting without know that i can't use them.

Do you have aany idea that the all people that use !taunt in the game in skial servers?
sometimes people in both teams doing "parties" in sewers in 2Fort map and being "friendly" with the players of the other team, i see some like this in this server every day i play in it, so, todat i decided to have some fun being "friendly" and taunting and i get a ban? if you will appies this rule, many people will be banned in server then.

The online games are for "have fun" and i were really having fun there.

TF2 is a game with "taunts" so i were taunting.

Skial's Servers include FREE TAUNTS and i were testing them. a bit lot, right.

so, i am banned cuz u were having fun with taunts in a game for do taunts in a server with free taunts?
No one is stopping you from using the taunts, but if you’re using them for ten-minute intervals without even attempting to play the game, we obviously don’t allow that. The sewer parties you talk about are also against the rules, but many people don’t report them and if an admin isn’t on the server, then we can’t possibly know they’re breaking the rules.

The ban is for one day. You can sit it out.

Gustavo Adolfo Petit

Unremarkable User
No one is stopping you from using the taunts, but if you’re using them for ten-minute intervals without even attempting to play the game, we obviously don’t allow that. The sewer parties you talk about are also against the rules, but many people don’t report them and if an admin isn’t on the server, then we can’t possibly know they’re breaking the rules.

The ban is for one day. You can sit it out.
As i said, i did't knew about this rule, i supposed that cuz i see to others doing the same, i am not using "them" for excuse me. i am just telling you that i did it cuz i see that others can do and i supossed that i can do the same too.

Gustavo Adolfo Petit

Unremarkable User
i am not a reporter of little things and i guess that many people think in the same way, but obviously, others not and then report things like this. CTF server were the captures dont matter, people play just for have fun, a server for real ctf have time restriction and ctf are counted.