• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

GungstaHulk

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was jumping around as Hale inside the first trap room of the porky towers map which caused me to go in to a room what I could only assume was the admin room, upon going backwards and walking in to a wall I appeared in front of all the players, before the round started. So for the fun of it I tried to kill all the players and got air blasted off the map which led to my death then finally I was banned for 'map glitching as hale'. I would believe only a few admin(s)/owner of server knew about this location.

In conclusion I believe it should I either be removed or moved to an area only accessible by no clip or flying so players can't get to it and abuse it and I don't believe I deserved this ban even though it lasts 24 hours. I was going to inform the admin after the round had ended.

Hopefully my ban will get lifted and removed so I can access one of the servers I play most.​

Sakiko

Contributor
You still used the issue to Get out of hale's box then went on to kill players.

After you used it, the next round players was able to leave the map and cross the middle avoiding the traps for the next hale.

In future if something like that happens, do not use the glitch/exploit or bug with map and use the rule of thumb is this fair for players or not?.

As for that map due to this i am suggesting removing the map for now on

GungstaHulk

Scarcely Lethal Noob
You still used the issue to Get out of hale's box then went on to kill players.

After you used it, the next round players was able to leave the map and cross the middle avoiding the traps for the next hale.

In future if something like that happens, do not use the glitch/exploit or bug with map and use the rule of thumb is this fair for players or not?.

As for that map due to this i am suggesting removing the map for now on

So do I have to wait the remaining time of my ban, longer ban or has it been lifted?