• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

ccewce

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hello, I recently discovered I was banned for cheating which I have never done so I was confused when I discovered the ban and it took a few days to figure it out but after questioning my brother a few times he confessed that he cheated on a 2fort server on a different computer that he uses upstairs for school. I know how strict your cheating policy is and I'm positive you get the "it was my brother" or something excuse a lot and you have no reason to believe me but on my main acc https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=[U:1:345548593]&advType=steamid (which was the acc that wasnt cheating) you can see I have a rank thing. I've put a lot of time onto your servers and I have a lot of fun playing on them and I am really upset that my name is on a ban list for something I didn't do. Once again you don't have to believe me as its not the end of the world but I would appreciate it a lot if for some reason you do believe me you could unban my main (https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=[U:1:345548593]&advType=steamid) so I can play on your servers again thanks for your time.​

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Thank you for your honesty in admitting someone in your house cheated, however we can't unban you because your brother could just cheat again, and there's no way for us to guarantee that your brother won't cheat again on the servers.

ccewce

Unremarkable User
Thank you for your honesty in admitting someone in your house cheated, however we can't unban you because your brother could just cheat again, and there's no way for us to guarantee that your brother won't cheat again on the servers.
Understandable, I'm not very educated on how the bans work but I was just hoping there was a way to remove the ban on a specific account but If that isn't the case then I guess I'm out of luck. Thanks for the reply