• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Ghandi

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
All right, I appeal for my brother Sai Teja to get unbanned. I have been playing on the Skial LA Goldrush Server, and I have broken one of the Rules: Griefing.

Since I made the mistake, not my brother Sai Teja; I should be banned, not him. Only I was griefing, Sai Teja was not associated in any way, he wasn't even on the server. I see no reason for him to get banned. Thats all. I apologize for what I did.​

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
All right, I appeal for my brother Sai Teja to get unbanned. I have been playing on the Skial LA Goldrush Server, and I have broken one of the Rules: Griefing.

Since I made the mistake, not my brother Sai Teja; I should be banned, not him. Only I was griefing, Sai Teja was not associated in any way, he wasn't even on the server. I see no reason for him to get banned. Thats all. I apologize for what I did.​
@Odin Borson will handle your appeal. You should still keep in mind what I told your brother, which is that you are both responsible for what each of you does on your IP; therefore, you both suffer the consequences of each other's actions. Odin will reply to you next time he is online.

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor

@Odin Borson will handle your appeal. You should still keep in mind what I told your brother, which is that you are both responsible for what each of you does on your IP; therefore, you both suffer the consequences of each other's actions.

The ban expires in about twelve hours. I hope for both your future sake, none of you decide to do anything that would break the rules given that if effects both of you.