• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gensuru TRADEIT.GG

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I should be unblocked because I was unaware that using the votemenu is apparently against the rules. I figured I would use it because the hale was camping/wasting time, so I thought it would've been necesarry to use it. I am sorry if that isn't the case, but people have been complaining about me being muted, and wanted me unmuted too.​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
You didn't voteslay hale because he was wasting time, you called the voteslay because he killed you

2019-10-27-22-37-48-Stats.png

2019-10-27-22-37-25-Stats.png

It's against the rules to call unjustifiable votes on yourself or other players. Them killing you is not a justifiable excuse to call a vote ban, mute, or slay on a player

Read the rules and understand them. Respond here once you have. Only then will I lift your silence.

Gensuru TRADEIT.GG

Mildly Menacing Medic
I read the rules, but what you said doesn't really make sense, I never said anything or had any intent to voteslay because he had killed me, in fact, I would've done that for *every* round if a hale killed me, I did it because he was camping every now and then. I don't voteslay for stupid/petty grudges, and voteslaying a hale because they killed me (you assumed it, not me), sounds pretty childish. I stand by what I said and did

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I read the rules, but what you said doesn't really make sense, I never said anything or had any intent to voteslay because he had killed me, in fact, I would've done that for *every* round if a hale killed me, I did it because he was camping every now and then. I don't voteslay for stupid/petty grudges, and voteslaying a hale because they killed me (you assumed it, not me), sounds pretty childish. I stand by what I said and did
Then I see no problem in letting you sit your silence out.

Appeal Denied.

Gensuru TRADEIT.GG

Mildly Menacing Medic
You again assume that by seeing me saying "I stand by what I said and did", you take it as your own assumption which to you it means "I stand by me saying that I used the voteslay to kill the hale for killing me"

For the first impression of an admin, you really don't know the meaning of "Innocent until proven guilty" or "Hear both sides"

Gensuru TRADEIT.GG

Mildly Menacing Medic
So despite having the "side" as you call it, you don't think it was necessary to talk to me personally about it? I know what I did, and I said what needed to be said, but again, despite what I said from my side, I still think it's unfair to mute somebody like that. Besides, from that "I see no problem to lift your silence" comment for "reading the rules" isn't guaranteed, and don't tell me that it was. I read the rules like I said, but back then I didn't know you can't voteslay the hale because "he was wasting time".

Gensuru TRADEIT.GG

Mildly Menacing Medic
So despite having the "side" as you call it, you don't think it was necessary to talk to me personally about it? I know what I did, and I said what needed to be said, but again, despite what I said from my side, I still think it's unfair to mute somebody like that. Besides, from that "I see no problem to lift your silence" comment for "reading the rules" isn't guaranteed, and don't tell me that it was. I read the rules like I said, but back then I didn't know you can't voteslay the hale because "he was wasting time".
Cool, a dumb emote, real childish

Gensuru TRADEIT.GG

Mildly Menacing Medic
you can suggest maps in the suggestions catagorry of the forums, just be sure to provide a link for said map.

ill be honest, its kinda interesting to mess around with you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I didn't know you could talk or type tbh, but, it sounds like you're thinking as if I'm a toy

Status
Not open for further replies.