• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

gboy17

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=[U:1:268151348]&advType=steamid
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Dear skial,
I want to appeal my ban because i think that banning my account(or my IP address) isn't fair because i am playing the game on a Family PC meaning that many people are using this and NOT just me and i have never cheated in an online game ever especially Team fortress 2. If possible, i would appreciate it if you lift my ban. I am appealing just now because i only find out that I am banned in skial servers recently after I came back to playing TF2.

I apologize if one of my family members might have used an illegal program to get an unfair advantages against other players.
Again. I am imploring to the admin to give me another chance to play on their server and I bowed that I or any other users of this PC will not use such unfair programs.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Feral Angel

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Skial has 0 tolerance for hackers. Someone hacked on the servers and therefore are being punished for it.

gboy17

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Shit that was my asshole of a brother god dammit. well, I'll just accept my ban if that's what you admins want.