• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
You're banned for using an alt to cheat on our servers. Before you even try to deny it I'll just point out that both the alt and your main have similar usage of the word 'meme' and inclusion of underscores, and they both use 'Gauge Silvers' as their real name, same as your forum account here. You and the alt are also the only connections from that IP. Skial has a zero tolerance policy about cheating. You'll have to play on other servers from now on.

Gauge Silvers

Unremarkable User
You're banned for using an alt to cheat on our servers. Before you even try to deny it I'll just point out that both the alt and your main have similar usage of the word 'meme' and inclusion of underscores, and they both use 'Gauge Silvers' as their real name, same as your forum account here. You and the alt are also the only connections from that IP. Skial has a zero tolerance policy about cheating. You'll have to play on other servers from now on.
oh shit really ill ask my brother if he was using my account