• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakiko

Contributor
I will highlight some parts to help you understand what you posted above in ways validates the admin choices.

kike is derived from the hebrew word for circle, which is the mark many jews made on their immigration papers coming into america (instead of an "x" for their signature). like many other racial slurs, it came from immigration officers who used it as short-hand for a population group entering the country.

Also using Goyim,
A word used by some Jews to refer to Gentiles (non-Jews). The word can have derogatory connotations, such as the word "black" when used to refer to a persons of African descent. It can be neutral or negative depending on the context and the intent of the speaker.

From the above i think i can see why the admin punished you as you seem to want to use yiddish to skirt the rules, but its upto the admin to decide your fate.

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You have a weapon named this in your inventory.

6803b04f12.png

I doubt you were using "gigakike" in any innocent context.

Mordecai Shekelwitz

Mildly Menacing Medic
You have a weapon named this in your inventory.

6803b04f12.png

I doubt you were using "gigakike" in any innocent context.
Wow are you trying to say I as a Jewish man can't make a joke about stealing Shekels (Israeli currency) without it being racist. Clearly you are reading between the lines too much. Would "Long Range Christian "Dollar Stealer"" be inappropriate I believe not. Clearly you have a lot of time on your hands as I see you have taken the time out of your day to look at inventory and flip through all the tabs as I see you are on the 12th tab. Might I suggest sewing? Don't get me wrong I'm flattered that you find my profile attractive enough to flip through and you like my items so but I believe that time could be put into much more productive hobbies for yourself.

I will highlight some parts to help you understand what you posted above in ways validates the admin choices.

kike is derived from the hebrew word for circle, which is the mark many jews made on their immigration papers coming into america (instead of an "x" for their signature). like many other racial slurs, it came from immigration officers who used it as short-hand for a population group entering the country.

Also using Goyim,
A word used by some Jews to refer to Gentiles (non-Jews). The word can have derogatory connotations, such as the word "black" when used to refer to a persons of African descent. It can be neutral or negative depending on the context and the intent of the speaker.

From the above i think i can see why the admin punished you as you seem to want to use yiddish to skirt the rules, but its upto the admin to decide your fate.
As a Jewish man I wholeheartedly condemn anti-semitic racism even though my yiddish words have been appropriated by evil nazis to attempt to start another shoah. However, I feel like a lot of goysplaining has been going on in this thread as a Jew who's people have had to go through persecution throughout history at the hands of goyim I should not be told by goyim to not use yiddish in my name or name my weapons using my religion and the word for Israeli currency.

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Wow are you trying to say I as a Jewish man can't make a joke about stealing Shekels (Israeli currency) without it being racist. Clearly you are reading between the lines too much. Would "Long Range Christian "Dollar Stealer"" be inappropriate I believe not.

I never said anything along the lines about being unable to joke about stealing shekels.

I said specifically that when you have a weapon called "Long Range Jew Shekel Stealer" coupled with the fact that you chose to name yourself 'Gigakike' it looks more to me that you are trying to play with a racist slur and hope that yiddish will cover you.

And if I wasn't clear enough earlier, the ban is going to stay.

I also hope that you change your name in the meantime if you intend on returning to our servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.