• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Foxtrot6429

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
This ban is from last month and I was playing the game as Spy I was just playing with my Friend and some other people, and then I got banned by an Admin, probably because I was shooting A LOT OF heads with the Ambassador, it was SMAC NX1, I wasn't even cheating I had like 10h as spy then, I didn't even know that people would react like that typing /calladmin and reporting me for hacking, I wasn't using any exploits It was just Aim and shoot it can't be that hard, if you think that it's an excuse for cheating, It won't be an excuse for me, skial servers are the only servers I could play with friends in peace, but this ban changed a lot, I couldn't find anything that would be as great as skial, please I need to be unbanned! Without this I won't make my friends happy to play with me!​

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
SMAC NX1 isn't an admin, nobody used /calladmin (because we don't have that). You were caught by our anti-cheat system. It has been in place for years, thoroughly tested, and doesn't ban unless it is sure.
Skial has a zero tolerance policy about cheating, you'll have to play on other servers from now on.

Reactions: Phantom 5.0