• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

FlyingRabidUnicornPig

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was seemingly banned for no reason. The only message I got was that I could "Appeal at skial.com"

However, after a little digging, it seems that some users have been banned for using VPNs. I was using TorGuard VPN on a Seattle IP but I have been using this VPN and connecting to skial servers for over a year, so I assumed it was alright. In fact, from a quick look at the rules here and I don't see anything specifically against VPNs.

I'm assuming I may have been automatically banned for using a VPN IP that was used by a recently banned player?

If VPN bans are now a thing, can I ask that it is clarified in the rules? If it was explained on the MOTD, I have that disabled for performance reasons, and would not have seen it. Either way, I will try to remember not to use the VPN while connecting to your servers from now on, so we don't have to go through this mess again :tonguewink:​