• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

FlexdTaped

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hey mod/s.
I hope all goes well.

I've been banned for about 4 years now and I really don't know your reason on why my IP address is blocked. I saw a reddit post the other day and it said that the console could have perma-banned me for using a proxy IP? I don't know much about that but my guess is that my internet provider uses that as I have no knowledge nor skill any of these computer areas and it just got me confused as i am far from a "hacker" or whatnot.

I thought my country was geo-locked at first and if that's the case, dude i only tried playing on the lowest ping (about 100) vsh server of skial. If I tried to enter a 300 ping trade server then i'd understand the ban on that specific server but man why'd it go so far as permanent and across all servers?

If it's the proxy IP stuff, then I really have no control over that. I ask you to spare me some mercy because what our internet provider does is out of my technical skill's range.

I hope I get to hear from a mod, and if I can do something about the proxy IP, please let me know

Hoping for your kind consideration,
FlexdTaped (Sinio)​

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I unbanned your account, but the IP address is still banned, so you have to get a new IP address.