• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

FlarezE13

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I am once again requesting an unban. This is probably a shot in the dark as I've been turned down once before, but you miss every shot you don't take. So, here goes:

The state of casual queue is terrible and I want a way out which is why I'm requesting an unban, again.. The bots are certainly serving their purpose of being general nuisances and I don't want to tread in casual much longer.

My ban is from five years ago because my young, and dumb self thought it'd be the most brilliant idea to test out a free cheat on an obvious alt on skial of all places which led to my IP being flagged. Didn't know better then and certainly didn't know I'd be here five years later. I've (obviously) gotten older matured since then and haven't fiddled around with cheats since. I've always had this steam account since the beginning and it has never been banned. I also trade frequently as well! It's garnered me an impressive backpack (at least to me) and it's value is certainly not something you'd want to go to waste because of a VAC ban.

I just want to play on skial servers again, and I certainly won't let any moderator or admin down that decides to give me the pass. No hard feelings though if I get rejected a second time.​

FlarezE13

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Eh, fair enough. I figured it was worth a shot anyway. Thanks for your time and consideration (again).