• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Awfully suspicious that you're on an alt and not your main when I got the report. The bot-like snaps on the head, perfect smg accuracy, and glancing at people you shouldn't know are there.

I'll request a couple other admins review the demo. They should get back with me in a couple hours Until then, the ban is remaining.

Flamewarist

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I understand the suspicion over playing on an alt. However, that's as much as I can concede. My aim may have looked snappy through spec, but so does any good legit sniper, simply because TF2's spec mode is god awful. I can upload a recording of my sniper gameplay if you want to see how it looks from my perspective. My smg accuracy was not "perfect" (the smg has random bullet spread, couldn't be perfect if I was aimbotting). And I wasn't glancing at anybody I didn't know was there. My crosshair was hiding on the walls to the sides of the battlements where scoped-in snipers and engies like to hang out, if that's what you mean.