• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Feebly

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I really do love this gamemode, I don't want to be constantly silenced, because I listened to what LordM told me to say. It was wrong to blindly follow him. I'm sorry.

Bottiger

Administrator
But what exactly made you change your mind? We want to know to be sure you aren't just saying this so you can continue telling people to leave.

Feebly

Scarcely Lethal Noob
LordM wont let this shit go, you know that raid that happened? Thats what made me change my mind. I just wanna play ze normally, I don't wanna be apart of what LordM is doing.

Bottiger

Administrator
Ok then but keep in mind if we hear anything other falsehoods like this
  • Lordm made most of the maps
    • he only ported 4 out of the 18 maps we have on rotation, other maps that he edited like voodoo were already extensively edited by jerma or myself
  • I made the other mappers quit
    • jerma did not quit. The other 2 were paid and we ran out of money. Bundo does not play ZE, and Shelby did not either by the time I commisioned him, and he told me he's busy making way more in GMOD.
  • He made most of the game mode or the plugin was also written by other people.
    • No I literally wrote 99% of the plugin from nothing. there's no public ze plugin for tf2. The only plugins he wrote were standalone plugins like flashlight or pickup which only work on 1 map and that I had to proof read for bugs. Suggestions he had were mostly simplistic like adding more or less damage or saying "fix trimping by stopping people if they were in the air".
Anything that makes it look like you are still trying to sabotage the server, the mute will be back.

Last edited: