• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

fait

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Don't even know why i was banned i played Sniper on TURBINE EU+ 1 had a 13 Kill Streak then just got banned for permanent i was given no reason for this i have over 800 hours on sniper before i reset my stats i also have over 3000 hours in TF2 and have never cheated in a video game before if this was the reason this is the first time i've ever been banned on a server over sniping.

I would just like to know why i was banned wrongfully and for this to be looked into.

Regards, fait​

fait

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I have 0 VPN on my computer what are you on about? ive never even used one before or know how to.

Phantom 5.0

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
We have information showing that you connected to a server yesterday while using a VPN. We track the stats of anyone and everyone that connects to skial servers. To say that you didn’t use a VPN is a bold-faced lie.

fait

Scarcely Lethal Noob
And you say it was a suspect ban which is permanent that makes little to no sense, im just an above average player and if that gets pinged as suspect then the detection is clearly off the rails and what makes you think i have a VPN because that's news to me i have no reason to even need to run a VPN i'm not hiding anything i'm playing the game and the class how its intended to head shot people but apparently if you're too consistent you get insta banned with out the thought they might actually be decent at the game that's a huge issue in my eyes.

And that post i got linked to how does that help me the guy had the same issue i do but it looks like it never got resolved so do these appeals actually mean anything it just seems like you trust your detection way too much, i have 0 issues in any other games with way better hack detection.

fait

Scarcely Lethal Noob
The only thing i could think of which might have caused this is a BLUE STACKS which is a phone virtual box/emulator so i can play mobile games on my computer that might fuck with my network that's all i know of though.

fait

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I'm also wondering why i was un-banned then re-banned for the reason Dodging? what am i dodging? i'm answering all your questions and just want this to be resolved or for someone to help if i do have a VPN because i don't know why it would say that like i said BLUE stacks after some research seems to act like a VPN and i had that open when connecting to the server but i had no idea it acted like a VPN i thought it was just an emulator.

Phantom 5.0

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
I’ve considered this appeal and have decided that I don’t have enough information to keep you banned, other than the fact that you were auto-banned. However, I still believe you used a VPN to bypass your original ban. If you’re banned again in the future, there will not be any leniency. I would also highly suggest that you don’t use any third-party equipment while you’re connected to the skial servers. You’re now unbanned.

Bottiger

Administrator
Reactions: Trash.ca