• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EZPZLMNSQYZ

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
First off, I have been muted for a month and 10 hours because I called a mute on a player named Vikoliu. My reasons for the mute were pretty clear and if it wasn't me the dozens of players that voted yes would have called the vote as well. 1. Vik had been talking over numerous traders because he was trying to show his distaste for a few of the people who were online (which included one of my close friends Papa Moon). 2. Vik was "mic spamming" by yelling various insults. Repeating things like "you're mad" and "you're backpack is trash" over and over again.

Also, how am I about to get muted for racism when all I did was votemenu mute a kid who was being toxic? Where is there any evidence of me being racists towards Vik, and for that matter anyone? I believe I have been wronged here and would like to be unmuted.

It has been mentioned that I said something involving the N word, but that was purely a mistake on my part as it is a bind of something uncle insanity said to me in steam voice chat (A close friend of mine).​

PaPa Moon

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1
I usually don't talk on skial servers, but Vik was mic spamming and calling people trash and that they have trash backpacks. one of those people was me, so i just made random noises because i didn't care. He proceeded to keep harassing me and several others. EZ called a mute vote and over 90% people agreed that he was toxic. Not only was he toxic, but he kept interrupting sellers and even when the sellers asked him to stop he kept talking and spamming. After he was unmuted he proceeded to harass EZ and other friends of mine by going on their profile and "-rep" them and adding immature comments such as "your a little kid."

EZPZLMNSQYZ

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Vik has been spreading that I muted him twice and has even claimed that I called the first mute when he was "doing absolutely nothing" which obviously isn't correct as the overwhelming majority of the server vote yes during the first mute. Typically players on US don't just spam yes to votes and only do so if there is a reason for it. Sorry for any trouble that this may have cause In the future I'll be more careful and take it up with the problem in a different way.

EZPZLMNSQYZ

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
It is true that this was said by me, however it was only a restating of something said in voice chat as another player missed it being said. Again, I was purely restating it, I was not the one to say it, only restating it.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
It is true that this was said by me, however it was only a restating of something said in voice chat as another player missed it being said. Again, I was purely restating it, I was not the one to say it, only restating it.
But since you sent the message, it WAS you saying it.

If someone says something, and then a few moments later you say the exact same thing, you restated it by SAYING IT YOURSELF

How is not your fault you said something?

EZPZLMNSQYZ

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
How can you claim this is a troll? Were you there, and/or do you have any reason to believe I would lie? I don't recall meeting you/making an enemy of you but you always seem to disagree with every one of my appeals no matter what.

EZPZLMNSQYZ

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
In every sense I did say it myself. All I am stating is I was not attempting to be malicious. At this point I am trying to save my reputation as it seems forums regulars think I am racist?

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Not only that, but over the span of nearly a week you kept spamming that exact same message. Nobody cares if someone else initially said it, you're clearly trying to circumvent the rules by using some inane logic.

Appeal denied. Literal children know not to repeat certain words even if someone else said it. Maybe you should take a page out of their book.

EZPZLMNSQYZ

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Telling me I'm a child when I'm older than the most of you. In the end I was the only one able to create a plausible argument and/or try and have an actual conversation here. My respect for skial has always been immense, but when I get targeted by someone who doesn't like that I'm better than them in a video game (Vik) it seems to go down.

EZPZLMNSQYZ

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
I would also like to point out that Vik and a buddy of his know that they got away with this and are spamming my steam profile comments with the clown emote. A continued example of their spam and insulting of other players. But apparently because I said a few horrrible things in text chat 3 days ago and however long ago, that has some kind of relevance to this appeal.

EZPZLMNSQYZ

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
In the end I never insulted Vik and he somehow convinced people that I have been insulting him and I am now muted for a month because I was the one to call a mute that everybody agreed with accept for him and his buddies. And the only reason for why this appeal hasn't gone through have been about an entirely different subject. Not at all having to do with Vik.

EZPZLMNSQYZ

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
There is also video evidence that Vik is calling for people on US to spam my comments and harass me. He has also been caught in video stating something along the lines of "EZPZ if you don't like children say something"

EZPZLMNSQYZ

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Also Blade, why are you responding to this appeal and not Jerma? Bottiger himself told me in a previous appeal that the admin calling the mute deals with the appeal, just curious...

EZPZLMNSQYZ

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
No response hmm. Welp guess the child won you guys over. Have fun knowing that you are aiding the one who is still insulting people on US and calling me various insults. He knows he is in the wrong. And you guys believed him. Congratulations!

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Also Blade, why are you responding to this appeal and not Jerma? Bottiger himself told me in a previous appeal that the admin calling the mute deals with the appeal, just curious...
You want me to handle your appeal and not Blade? Okay, I will

You said the n word multiple times in text chat and in voice, I silenced you when I heard you call Vikoliu the N-word in voice.

You're a repeat offender who refuses to acknowledge and follow the rules and consistently try to skirt them everytime you're punished.

Appeal Denied x2

Status
Not open for further replies.