• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Eyeman

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Because "loud sounds in mic" isn't in the rules of neither deathrun servers or general server rules. I am ungagged, but this was supposed to be held "by a mute vote" by players. (Almost) All the players enjoyed the fun of loud sounds from heavy saying "NO!" or "FUCK" or demoman laughing and the person that voted to gag/mute me only got two votes of the 10 - 20 people that were there. If I got the gag, one of the people that didn't like it who could had just clientside muted me should had got muted too, for spamming earrape "SHUT UP!".

This gag expired but I don't want to be gagged for doing it again without a vote because this isn't a valid reason to get muted by an administrator.​

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If you're playing things via the mic - then it's spam, which is against our rules.

If it's music - then it falls into our rule regarding votes, and it's up to the players.

However, if it's anything else - that's up to the admin to silence you for.

soo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Luke pretty much summed it up well enough for me and there isn't anything I would add.

If it was music and acceptable quality then I would have left it to the server. As for the other guy also spamming. If you have a demo of it, please report!