• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

eXo

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Almost now 2 years ago I joined Skial servers and had a lot of fun. I once messed around with a loli spray, I know it's wrong, I know I shouldn't have done it. I'm looking into playing TF2 again and Skial servers are the servers where I could play constantly for a vanilla experience with good ping. I'm truly sorry that I did that, I have matured, I'm older now. I sincerely apologize for ever doing that. I really want to be able to enjoy the game now and without access to these severs I'll have to use the new "quickplay" that I highly dislike. I hope you understand me.

-eXo​

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Leaving this here for @Biggie so he doesn't have to dig: https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=[U:1:182485388]&Submit=
For future reference, please search for any punishments with your Steam ID. "loli" brings up a lot of results and people aren't always named now what they were named when they were punished.
Anyway, Biggie has the most information on this particular ban so it'll be up to him, please be patient until he is able to get online and take a look at this.

eXo

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I know you guys have stuff to do IRL and this is not your job, I don't mind having to wait at all, I'd just like to know approx in how much time I would be able to play again TF2. Because honestly, casual matchmaking is really a turn-off.

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor
I'll unban you if you change your spray and show me that you did by posting an image of it on this thread.

eXo

Scarcely Lethal Noob
You want like a screen cap of it in game or just the new file currently in place is good enough ?