• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Ev4N

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Around a year ago, I was messing around with some people on a server. We were joking around and calling "hacks" every time we died. I jokingly said "Guys, I've had enough of this. I'm turning my cheats on," and I copied one of the messages that LMAObox spams in chat, and pasted it in chat a couple times. Everyone started laughing and pretending to call me out, so I pasted it a couple more times, and got banned. I thought I was banned for spam, and I didn't think there was a point in trying to appeal for chat spamming, as it's generally known that it's annoying and obnoxious. After the update, however, I decided to steer more towards community servers again. I finally looked at the ban and saw that the reason was "lmaobox".

Unfortunately, I do not have proof that this was what happened, unless you happen to have chat records from over a year ago. I do have over 1,500 hours in-game and no bans on record.

Sorry to put whoever reads this in such a decisive situation.
Cheers,
—Evan:blush:​

BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Due to the time you allowed to pass before appealing, your story cannot be ascertained to be true or not.
Regardless, we consider advertising hacks (which you have openly admitted to doing) to be as serious of an offense as actually hacking. As such, your ban stands.
Better luck elsewhere.