• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erina

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Alright. So. 4 years ago I got banned off of Skial permanently for cheating with a throwaway account. At the time, I attempted to bullshit my way out of this by claiming "oh someone stole my IP" or whatever, but at the time it was because I was kinda afraid of tarnishing my reputation among my friends for being a cheater or whatever, so I tried bullshitting my way through.

4 years later, I'm still not happy with it. The ban was deserved, I won't try to deny that I didn't cheat with a throwaway. I'm not gonna go on a whole tangent why, but I've since grown as a person and am able to move past it.

First of all - I'm sorry for actually cheating. I'm also sorry for lying about it and attempting to bullshit my way out of it by claiming someone else had done it. I was 16 years old going through a crisis in school and with an ego bigger than Mt. Everest.

Second of all - would an unban of my account be out of the question? Considering this was a really long time ago and now I'm more than willing to completely come clean with what I did back then, I'm hoping there is a chance for me to get unbanned.

If you have any more questions or want me to provide additional details, please let me know. Thank you.

If you wanna read my pathetic attempts at bullshitting my way out of the ban back in 2015, feel free to do so here: https://www.skial.com/threads/appeal-broiler™.58853/

Cheers.​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Honesty is a good character trait.

But we don't tolerate cheaters.

You won't be getting unbanned.

Erina

Mildly Menacing Medic
Oh, actually, that reminds me - how come it's just this account that's banned but I'm able to access Skial via other Steam accounts? Is this a flaw in the system you're unaware of? If needed, I can list 2 other accounts I (primarily) use and bans could be applied to them, because I feel like I'm dodging a ban by playing Skial via other accounts.

Erina

Mildly Menacing Medic
as u guys saw the green big door is my home with kawasaki motorcycles.
Quit spamming my thread with your irrelevant stuff. Go complain somewhere else and stop trying to write yourself into my situation.

Erina

Mildly Menacing Medic
Well this is why your site is keep no one wanna play your server admin.

Nah dude your network is banned u can't play on this site anymore, im the same as u by the IP thing.
just leave don't wasting the time on this BS site already.
I know. It was my own fault. It's not bullshit because I broke their rules regarding cheating and I got permanently banned. Unlike you, I'm not complaining. I just asked if I could be unbanned 4 years later once I've grown as a person and moved past that whole "cheating phase" or whatever, but I got my answer and I'm leaving it at that.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I'm locking this. Someone doesn't know when to keep their nose out of someone else's appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.