• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Electric Fish

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I was banned years ago cause my friend was using his own account to cheat in a skial server just for fun and giggles, after he's done i tried to log in my account on his pc to mess around in a skial server just to find out i was banned cause i was using the same computer as the one he used to cheat, im no cheater and i just wanna go back to play community servers but only skials are the one that are always full and have good ping, what should i do to get unbanned from these servers?

Electric Fish

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was banned years ago cause my friend was using his own account to cheat in a skial server just for fun and giggles, after he's done i tried to log in my account on his pc to mess around in a skial server just to find out i was banned cause i was using the same computer as the one he used to cheat, im no cheater and i just wanna go back to play community servers but only skials are the one that are always full and have good ping​

catgirl dumpster

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Skial has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to cheating.
You won't be unbanned.

Have fun on other community servers.