• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Dustcan

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Mod thought I was exploiting but wasn't. I hid under some steps when I couldn't run away from the zombies fast enough, but a few found me anyway. So I just started the engy banjo taunt waiting for them to kill me instead 2 zombie engineers and a zombie med started playing right next to me. Because they were crowded around me the game registered any hits on me as hitting them instead.

Sure enough after the med moved back a bit I was killed instantly. But the mod still banned me momentarily after.​

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Mod thought I was exploiting but wasn't. I hid under some steps when I couldn't run away from the zombies fast enough, but a few found me anyway. So I just started the engy banjo taunt waiting for them to kill me instead 2 zombie engineers and a zombie med started playing right next to me. Because they were crowded around me the game registered any hits on me as hitting them instead.

Sure enough after the med moved back a bit I was killed instantly. But the mod still banned me momentarily after.​
I observed you for 5 minutes. You hid under the stairs in a place you seemed to be immune to any attacks.

ZOMBIE ESCAPE | US ███ 01/02/2020 - 12:48:39 AM Dustcan i'll suicide when i'm the last guy
ZOMBIE ESCAPE | US ███ 01/02/2020 - 12:48:19 AM Dustcan i'm laughing so hard

I'm one of the most reasonable admins but you just lied to me and everyone else. You knew what you were doing and you refused to move, someone started typing !votemenu which is when you moved and got killed.

Reactions: soo