• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Duck Enthusiastic

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=[U:1:295488659]&Submit

Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hello,.About a couple of months ago, I was running around the 2fort server repeating the "im gonna say the n word" meme and repeating it over and over agian thinking it was funny and then I got banned. back then I was acting stupid without being aware of my actions. I do recognize that saying the n word even ironically is wrong and I did learn my lesson during a 3-4 month period and read the rules multiple times so I know how to not act dumb, while I totally deserved the comm ban I personally do not think that I should get comm blocked half a year on all skial servers as a first warning for my idiotic behaviour back then, 3 month comm ban would've been enough for anyone to understand not to mess with the fire. I would like to appeal my comm block, if you indeed think that my punishment is well deserved then send me an email explaining the ban system so I can understand it better.

Kind regard, Duck Enthusiastic​

Last edited by a moderator:

Duck Enthusiastic

Scarcely Lethal Noob
You do realize we log chat and dates right?

Duck Enthusiastic I sex babies
Duck Enthusiastic babies make me have noncondom sex

How you think this is even remotely okay is beyond me
You can sit the 6 months out
Holy shit, I didn't realize how retarded I was, I will just wait the 6 months then. Thx for reminding me