• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

drektus

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
This was a year ago I don't know what it was for. I haven't played TF2 in a long, long time and just getting back on seeing that I am banned from Skial servers is pretty lame. I see at the bottom here it says give us evidence why you should be unbanned but from what I can see on the main ban screen there is no visible reason for this. Some admin please help me out. :smiley:​

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
You were banned for connecting from the same IP as a throwaway account that was banned for using an aimbot four hours earlier. Given the small time frame of the connections, it looks highly probable it was you messing around on an alt. Regardless, even if you claim it wasn't you, we have to keep the IP banned to prevent whoever it was from coming back, and a side effect of that is any account connecting from that IP will be instantly banned.

drektus

Unremarkable User
Yeah actually I tried cheating on an alt but had no idea it was Skial servers. Had I of known it was such a fatty relevent server base nowadays I wouldn't have cheated on it. Also this was so long ago I have no intentions of cheating on any account and would kind of like to have that ip unbanned. I wouldn't claim it wasn't me, I will be honest. I met someone in a call through another friend and he had premium version of cheats and I had the free version and he told me to come mess around with aimbot with him. Let me get a second chance.

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Unfortunately Skial has a zero tolerance policy about cheating. We hope you take this life lesson forward with you and wish you the best of luck on other servers.