• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Doggyj101

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hello.

I would first like to start of with a clean plate. I have no idea what my ban was for back in 2015. I just got back into tf2 after a long break and it's really fun! I would love to be able to play on all of the skial servers.

I am a totally different person now and i'm just looking for a chance. A chance to play on these servers to prove to you guys that what ever I did won't happen again. I also sincerely apologize for what I have done.

I know all the odds are again me for the appeal working but please give me a chance. At the very least may I know why I was banned?

Thank you for your time.​

Doggyj101

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Also I don't know why it formatted this weird. When I was typing into the box it look perfectly normal.

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
Your IP was used by a throwaway hacking alt in 2015 and then several more hacking alts tried connecting before you tried connecting and were banned for sharing the IP.
Yours is the only non-throwaway account on that IP and it happened during your lease of that IP so you will not be unbanned.

Doggyj101

Scarcely Lethal Noob
It's fine that i'm banned I just have a few questions. so, me and my brother never had any alt accounts. Does this mean that someone is proxying from my ip. Am I in risk of anything? Sorry if I sound dumb don't really know a bunch about this kind of stuff.