• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Dischorded

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
To be honest, this appeal is sort of a last-ditch-effort more than anything. I was banned around five years ago in some situation I still don't completely understand, other than that my IP was matched with a banned IP, and my attempts to appeal this ban a few years ago only ended up further incriminating me.

I know, it's a bad-looking situation for me. I'd managed to chalk the whole thing up to being some fluke accident or something since then, but being mistakenly banned from these servers has still managed to nag at me all these years. Unfortunately, I don't really have solid evidence to prove my innocence, so all I can really rely on is the sheer length of time since the ban. Well, that and my own word, not that that's worth much.

Sorry to bug you guys about this again after all these years, this is just really not a fun situation to be in and it's going to eat at me if I don't do something about it.​

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
We don't unban hackers. During your last appeal, RM gave her justification for why your ban is staying so you won't be unbanned.

Dischorded

Mildly Menacing Medic
We don't unban hackers.
That doesn't really have any relevance to me in particular, but I guess if after all this time I still can't do anything to convince you guys then I'll leave it alone.

Just, I'm sure you get how crappy of a situation this is to be in. Banned over something that, as far as I can tell, I had nothing to do with, and for something as pointless as hacking, nonetheless. It's a terrible feeling knowing I'm stuck branded as a cheater and there's nothing I can do about it.