• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

datb3ar #DANK

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I logged on to find that I had been banned, and was not sure why. I haven't done anything to breach the rules, as far as I know, and I do not use hacks as it would be stupid to ruin other people's fun and risk a VAC ban. Skial is my favourite trade server as the community is excellent and people are always up to trade.I think that it may have something to do with that I joined the server while at my cousin's house and his IP was banned, therefore I have been banned just for connecting using his wifi. I appreciate any help or advice staff here can offer, thank you.​

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
h̶t̶t̶p̶s̶:̶/̶/̶w̶w̶w̶.̶s̶k̶i̶a̶l̶.̶c̶o̶m̶/̶s̶o̶u̶r̶c̶e̶b̶a̶n̶s̶/̶i̶n̶d̶e̶x̶.̶p̶h̶p̶?̶p̶=̶b̶a̶n̶l̶i̶s̶t̶&̶s̶e̶a̶r̶c̶h̶T̶e̶x̶t̶=̶9̶2̶.̶2̶3̶9̶.̶8̶3̶.̶6̶7̶&̶S̶u̶b̶m̶i̶t̶=̶ ̶ ̶
Y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶r̶r̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶I̶P̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶u̶n̶b̶a̶n̶ ̶h̶a̶c̶k̶e̶r̶s̶.̶

After talking over this with another admin, we're going to wait for another verdict as your account does not appear as throwaway and the difference between the 2 bans is rather large.

EDIT: Yeah, we'll be lifting the ban. Refrain from connecting via your cousins IP in the future.

Last edited: