• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Dark Marth

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Look I 100% understand my ban and if you admins don't want to unban me I understand(don't just be rude to me :) ). I know what I did was wrong I was just curious of hacking and used it a little. If I don't remember correctly the only reason I logged into the server was because it was only bots on it at the time. (can't remember because well it was a few years ago) I'm just asking you admins to give me a second chance if you don't want to unban that's fine. But please one more chance I promise I will never cheat ever(it's pretty boring actually and see no reason to hack again) And some proof is that I never got VAC banned so yeah I don't cheat anymore. I just tried to cheat and I quickly realized my mistake and went to a non VAC server so I could try my cheats with other hackers but well it was boring. Please don't report me so I actually get a VAC ban for something my stupid 12 year old self did :). Because well I don't cheat and will never do it again obv.​

Dark Marth

Mildly Menacing Medic
Ok I didn't think you will unban me so I'm not supriced. Well thanks for your time to answer me.