• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

dahacker2019

Scarcely Lethal Noob
[Trump] dahacker2018 : niagar
[SPAM] You may be muted for racial slurs.
[Trump] dahacker2018 : nigara
Verdure : Dude dahacker is being racist
BPBOSS : nigeria
Dave : because people will use that word to 'sjirt' the racism rule
Verdure : ;)
BPBOSS : lmao
Bigsmoke : bp boss want a decor gon
Dave : skirt
BPBOSS : no ty bb
[Jumper] 『Dreaded』 : jesus christ is ma ... boi
Yugi : I mispelled it
Yugi : And it told me that I was gonna be banned
BPBOSS : i dont trade much anymore
[Credits] +20
[Lord] ♥VibesWMichelle&Diana♥|Onli : nig-BYE
BPBOSS : neighbor
Yugi : Neighhhhbor
[SPAM] You may be muted for racial slurs.
[Trump] dahacker2018 : nigger
Verdure : Dude racism
Verdure : I'm calling five admins
BPBOSS : woooow
Verdure : My dad made tf2
Verdure : Perma-banned
Rex sMert has joined the game
Dave : ok, thats enough, next time ban

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I silenced you while reading your chat logs from another report.

If @Dave can verify this, I will unsilence you.

I do want to warn you, you look to be a huge vote abuser. I couldn’t prove it from logs, but I’m pretty certain. Do not abuse our vote menu. Thanks.

Edit: Obviously I can see the chat logs verify this, but I want Dave to actually confirm he was talking to you and warning you specifically.

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Yes, I, this player, and few other players were discussing about the spam auto filter and how key words used to skirt the racism rule and how it warns them through chat. Once the real "N" word was used for testing I put an end to it over the mic and chat as you can see.

If @RMSniper happened to find something else outside of a 5 min window or less of this small time frame of testing, than it is between you and her.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Yes, I, this player, and few other players were discussing about the spam auto filter and how key words used to skirt the racism rule and how it warns them through chat. Once the real "N" word was used for testing I put an end to it over the mic and chat as you can see.

If @RMSniper happened to find something else outside of a 5 min window or less of this small time frame of testing, than it is between you and her.
Great, thanks. Silence removed.