• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Daddy Ungern

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was wrongly permabanned for hacking.
I don't hack, I have not hacked in the past and will not hack in the future.

I'm aware of the existence of "screenshot proof" of the "multihacks", but I created that image myself; it was
an inside joke that leaked to certain person(s) that believed that the image was real and started to advertise
it as one. Here is the proof that it was faked:
https://imgur.com/a/PIqNKIr

My ping is usually high 150-190 (something about being from europe) and you're probably familiar with
odd situations involving lag compensation and how demos/spectator modes are server-sided.
Here are some pov clips of my normal gameplay for comparison:
(recorded with the nvidia overlay thingy)

///////////////////////////
/ Extra community support/
///////////////////////////

I was a regular on 2Fort US1, and a number of
people I play with often know I'm not hacking:

https://stats.skial.com/#chat-context/296697992
https://stats.skial.com/#chat-context/297865609
https://stats.skial.com/#chat-context/296698265
https://stats.skial.com/#chat-context/297865889

I'm willing to address any suspicions you have on any recordings/demos that you have.​

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Just going by the videos, you look like a decent sniper to me, using that 190ms to your advantage ;)

Reactions: Daddy Ungern

starryeyes

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Well since Ungy did send me that picture I should probably chime in .....

So, for reference Ungern sent me that pic night on discord after I was goading him into coming to snipe with me ... he did delete the pic pretty quickly without any comment, but it was an obvious troll IMO ...

ALSO .... just need to clarify that the picture had absolutely nothing to do with this ban, as Ungy was banned overnight and I showed this picture the following day. ( so dun hate me >.< stinky )

I saved said photo for the purpose of well trolling ungern one day lol although the desired outcome was not what we expected.

None the less, no decent admin would even use a picture as evidence .... the "evidence" apparently came from some demo's which would probable be released to the public.

Do I think Ungern Cheats ... no
Does he pretty much always kill us behind a wall due to being a laggy sob ... sure

IDK provide proof or unban ... should be simple as that.

Sturry

Crash.ca

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
So can you also explain to the Admins why you cannot play casual matches? Something about "one day and waking up unable to play on valve regulated servers" because of using VPN devices? and only able to play on privatized servers because you were banned? The part of this "photo shopped" picture i dont get is the outlines of the players, thats not you drawing them in, thats a program.

Crash.ca

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
You talk about the suspicions as well, when Phantom himself banned your alt until he found out by you that it was you and suddenly the "demos" got " misplaced" but he had you permabanned for aimbot, now with that said why would a very competent admin like Phantom ban you while you're on your alt unless , well he had a reason for it? and probably through some "hey buddy please dont ban me " type talks, he "misplaced" the demo lol , but its on the forums https://gyazo.com/e460f6f3899212570057e32185a5de0e https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=닥스+훈트+꿀벌&Submit=

Crash.ca

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Taken from someone else's video?
Also i noticed you never made mention about the fact he's banned from playing on Valve servers? The only reason you posted was to downplay tthis whole situation, he told me he was Shadowbanned, whatever the hell that means, from his own mouth, his VPN got marked and he was banned, so he can only play on privatized servers, ..yet again you mention nothing about that Maddo? whether he gets unbanned or not, isnt in my hands, but there's some awfully suspect things going on.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Also i noticed you never made mention about the fact he's banned from playing on Valve servers? The only reason you posted was to downplay tthis whole situation, he told me he was Shadowbanned, whatever the hell that means, from his own mouth, his VPN got marked and he was banned, so he can only play on privatized servers, ..yet again you mention nothing about that Maddo? whether he gets unbanned or not, isnt in my hands, but there's some awfully suspect things going on.

He said/She said isn't legitimate evidence.

Phantom 5.0

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
You talk about the suspicions as well, when Phantom himself banned your alt until he found out by you that it was you and suddenly the "demos" got " misplaced" but he had you permabanned for aimbot, now with that said why would a very competent admin like Phantom ban you while you're on your alt unless , well he had a reason for it? and probably through some "hey buddy please dont ban me " type talks, he "misplaced" the demo lol , but its on the forums https://gyazo.com/e460f6f3899212570057e32185a5de0e https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=닥스+훈트+꿀벌&Submit=

No, the demo function didn’t record when I entered the command in console. Don’t make an ass out of yourself by overly-assuming that you’re always correct. There was no pleading with me to be unbanned. The rule of thumb is to always have a demo for permabans as an insurance policy. I didn’t have one, so I had to unban. It’s as simple as that.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Doesnt it state you only post on appeals if you have evidence and or something retaining to the infraction? thats what my post was about.
The video appears to be EVIDENCE which shows he didn't screenshot from his own in-game footage.
Also i noticed you never made mention about the fact he's banned from playing on Valve servers?
Why would I? I know nothing about this, which is probably more than you know.
he told me he was Shadowbanned, whatever the hell that means, from his own mouth, his VPN got marked and he was banned, so he can only play on privatized servers, ..yet again you mention nothing about that Maddo?
Why would I mention anything about something I don't know about, I like you have no idea what being 'shadowbanned' means outside of the context of social media. Seeing as you know nothing about it either, why even menton it? Please stick to posting evidence rather than looking like a brown nosed lacky who's also being a conniving snide by trying to make it look like I'm breaking forum rules.
I don't know if he was cheating or not. From the videos of his gameplay that he posted, he looks like a good sniper, but good snipers can also cheat. Consistently good players are known to troll people who say they're hacking by leading them on to believe they actually do cheat. Also, even if he got banned from Valve servers for cheating, it doesn't mean he cheated on Skial.

Bottiger

Administrator
Here is 1 piece of evidence.

I've never seen a legit player aim like this. I've spectated people with 180 ping it doesn't look like this. High ping means the cross hairs don't line up with the model, it doesn't mean snapping.

Daddy Ungern

Mildly Menacing Medic
I have high DPI and sensitivity (which is different than a lot of snipers) and tend to flick over heads to get kills. It tends to be consistent with lag compensation. It's a legitimate aiming strategy.
www youtube com/watch?v=gERL5Mpwmac

There seems to just be a loss of a frame, but that makes sense since the mouse movement was probably fast.
This is not extremely uncommon (timestamp 6:48)
www youtube com/watch?v=HjWbtUBKuUc

sometimes you just can't see the frame where the crosshair passes the head. I also received some footage from a friend when her ping started spiking, and there seems to be a phenomenon when bullets keep flying in the direction of a flick despite having already shot. (streamable com/61j7eg) Here you can see the shot being taken, but registering on a predicted pathway (and hitting the soldier that wasn't even part of the frame). I know there's some source mechanic that has to do with prediction, although I don't fully understand how it works.

Bottiger

Administrator
I'm not talking about the fact that your crosshair wasn't on the model. I don't care about that.

The problem here is that your mouse moves smoothly to the player, which is fine and fits the description of a "flick shot". It is what happens afterwards, your mouse magically jumps a huge distance perpendicular to the direction you were flicking in a fraction of a second. If you were legit you either overshoot to the left, or you snap back to the right. You don't flick left and then instantaneously flick down.

Either your mouse has low sensitivity and moves smoothly as it does in the first half of this clip, or you have high sensitivity and it skips around. A legit player won't have both behaviors with 0.5 seconds of aiming.

Your example videos don't show anything like this. This isn't caused by lag either, we can see 200 ping people on 2fort+ US all the time and their mouse doesn't skip like this.

Daddy Ungern

Mildly Menacing Medic
I have a few similar shots in my fourth example video at these timestamps:
1:34
2:36
3:08
4:27

I do both, I "overshoot" a lot and I snap back to the place I am flicking from. On that demo I was clearly following the target(that is why my aim started to descend), I probably thought that I had missed the first shot and when I realized that the shot actually connected, I unscoped and continued with my day.

This kind of "snapping" isn't isolated-
(0:26 25% speed) I guess you are suspicious because it makes this kind of movement?
www youtube com/watch?v=YJF3s0NkwhM

(1:23 and 1:45 on this one you don't even have to slow it down)
www youtube.com/watch?v=03wVLGZeHSQ

You can see in these that the crosshair seems to just skip into another position quickly after a smooth-framed kill.

Bottiger

Administrator
Those aren't similar at all. In all those cases, you either overshoot, or you snap back in the other direction.

In my clip, your mouse moved from right to left and then your mouse jumped down perpendicular instantly.

kA86uTr.png

If you are legitimate pro flick shotter, you will be flicking in 1 direction. Not from right to left then instantly from up to down.

In the 2 other videos that aren't you that you cite as evidence, the first one jumps from right to left, the 2nd one goes right to left and then back to right. They don't go left to right and then down.

We saw a lot of fishy instances like this from you while in cheat proof spectate mode.

Daddy Ungern

Mildly Menacing Medic
Again, I was following the movement of the target. I also noticed a bit of lag, possible packet loss (and I know that demos do in fact record packet loss), in the clip. When the demoman dies, you can see the solider on the right rubber-band. If it was any external program, snapping would not have shown that kind of lag in the demo. Also, aimbots would snap towards players. There were no players in the door below him, from what I can see.
You say changing direction in a flick isn't possible- but here's an example that isn't left-right: www youtube com/watch?v=hqMkWAbTFJI&t=111s at 2:49, the demoman kill. He tracks at an angle, flicks the opposite direction (slightly- but still at a 90 degree angle), then returns the crosshair towards the demo.
This particular clip in question seems to be a combination of the different occurrences.
-I headshot the demo. It takes a second to register.
-I track the ragdoll
Snow's video shows that it's entirely possible to quickly flick your crosshair perpendicular to your original flick.
-During the tracking, it seems like the game/demo lags (as it is registering the kill)
Starykrow videos show that post-registration can cause flicks to seem like they're jumping. Possibly due to loss of frames.

I'm trying to explain how this isn't an impossible occurrence and everything about the clip can be explained with me not using any sort of aimbot. If you need some sort of alternative explanation, I'd like to know. What kind of proof is needed that could convince you? I'm willing to provide what you need, because I don't have anything to hide.

Reactions: Wlaker

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Those aren't similar at all. In all those cases, you either overshoot, or you snap back in the other direction.

In my clip, your mouse moved from right to left and then your mouse jumped down perpendicular instantly.

kA86uTr.png

If you are legitimate pro flick shotter, you will be flicking in 1 direction. Not from right to left then instantly from up to down.

In the 2 other videos that aren't you that you cite as evidence, the first one jumps from right to left, the 2nd one goes right to left and then back to right. They don't go left to right and then down.

We saw a lot of fishy instances like this from you while in cheat proof spectate mode.
If you look again at the two screenshots, you can see that the cross hair does not in fact move perpendicular as you state. The crosshair has moved down and left (when comparing it's position to the join in the iron cladding behind as a reference). In the video clip of the same shot, it does indeed look 'snappy' and unnatural, if this is a bot performing this action, surely the pattern would be the same on other shots?

Codeseven

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I find it very telling that he had this on his steam account, and then removed it after the heat from the first ban on his alt account from Phantom:

https://streamable.com/1kmywf

No legit player would have that group on his steam account, nor would he say "thanks bro, thanks bro.. self made" complimenting himself on his own "custom" build.

https://streamable.com/hsceqo

Also, he's been banned recently from other servers for having that group on his account:

https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=ungern&Submit=Search
https://bans.elysium.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=ungern&Submit=Search

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I find it very telling that he had this on his steam account, and then removed it after the heat from the first ban on his alt account from Phantom:

https://streamable.com/1kmywf
We don't care what is on your steam profile as long as your username isn't violating the rules. We don't ban users from our servers for shenanigans outside our servers or platforms