• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

dabossman

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hello.
My name is Dr.pyro's firend/ dabossman I've been wanting to get on to skial again for a long time. i just remember trying to get on one day to see i was banned. I've never hacked before and it says my id goes with another one. i just want to go back to my favorite server. i have created a new id but i never hacked from it

SO PLS UN BAN ME PLS I LOVE THESE SERVERS.​

BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
So we're supposed to believe the VAC-banned, private, throwaway account -the only other one banned from your IP- that connected at nearly the same time as yours one day before doesn't belong to you and you didn't think you could hack on our servers and get away with it and that you waited almost a year to appeal?
We cannot unban your IP or account due to the liability of allowing more hackers on our servers.
If more evidence comes to light (which should be posted here in such case), another admin may overrule this, but until that time, don't make another Appeal.

dabossman

Unremarkable User
The reason why I'm doing it so late was because I never thought about doing it I just saw you guys were doing good and I wanted to come back. But the thing I don't get is where would you get that I hacked. And allowing more hackers to the servers is not just about me it's about the people who actually hack and I'm not one of those people.

So just listen if your thinking I'm hacking I'm not because this is a mistake. I'm also against hacking and when I get on a server with a hacker I try to get someone to ban him to I ban him.

SO PLS LISTEN AND UNBANNE ME

BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Even if you didn't hack on an alt account, your IP must remain banned, which would result in your account being re-banned upon your first reconnect attempt.
You've already said you didn't hack; repeating yourself will not be any more convincing than it was (not) the first time. As previously stated:
If more evidence comes to light (which should be posted here in such case), another admin may overrule this

Reactions: Metroidz