• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

D I L E M M A

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I legit reported the pedophile spray and I get banned for it? If I was the one who sprayed it why would I A. tell someone to report it B. be absolutely disgusted at someone posting a picture of a 12 year old naked C. file this complaint? My spray was right behind it, it was the obama banana spray. I'm filing this report like 5 minutes after the ban, attached is a screenshot of my chat with another Skial player
6fx9CPw
. I haven't exited the game since then so it would be hard for me to hide my sprays. If i were a pedo i would have multiple pedo sprays as well. I only have my obama banana spray.​

D I L E M M A

Scarcely Lethal Noob
btw I would appreciate it if the loli spray ban was removed after we get this sorted. I am absolutely disgusted by pedophilia of any sort and it angers me being accused of something that I despise.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
You didn't report it, someone else did.

The photo provided in the report said it was sprayed by you.

Take a screenshot of your spray that will show me that it isn't your spray and I'll unban you

D I L E M M A

Scarcely Lethal Noob
steamcommunity . c0m /id/APeculiarDilemma
I made the screenshots public
Also, I reported it to the person who reported it. I noticed it first when more than half the server was either enjoying the spray or walking past it.