• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

CzHuska

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Was not connected to the steam tf2 server, I attempted to join the randomizer on orange but was insta-banned. LINKED: New STEAMID from banned IP 73.241.5.84. I believe this IP was banned because of my housemate who did hack on your server a while back. This is a house of college people and I just brought my pc to college and wanted to join a skial match because of tf2 matchmaker not working.​

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You are right - you've been banned as someone has previously hacked on your network.

We will not be unbanning you as this would allow your housemate to hack again on our servers again.

CzHuska

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Actually, could I get info to when this IP was banned? We only moved in two months ago. So if it was not in that time-span, I would like to keep my appeal and get it resolved.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
The other account was banned on "08-14-17 17:33": https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=73.241.5.84&Submit=

Your account first used that IP on: 2017-07-29 12:34:39 SUIJIN x10 RANDOMIZER | EU

It looks about right that your IP only changed when you moved to college, so that appears to be true. As long as you are on that network, you won't be unbanned due to security reasons mentioned above. If you are able to use your PC outside of your campus or whereever it is now, you could appeal this ban again and mention that you are out of the college network.

CzHuska

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Requesting ban lift after over one year, in a different house now with solo internet.