• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

cursestyx

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Alright @OrphAnne and @ArayhMD. I read over all the rules. It says that being friendly or not moving forward my teams position for an EXTENDED period of time will get me a ban. Not doing it just for a few seconds, and that's how long I did do it for until getting instant banned.

OrphAnne

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
You were sitting in our hayroom reading a book, with the intel.

A vote was called to ban you for griefing. Instead of letting it pass (because it would have), I banned you.

Your sense of a few seconds was actually a few minutes.

cursestyx

Scarcely Lethal Noob
You were sitting in our hayroom reading a book, with the intel.

A vote was called to ban you for griefing. Instead of letting it pass (because it would have), I banned you.

Your sense of a few seconds was actually a few minutes.

A few minutes??? That's interesting. Cause yes I did the sit emote but it was no longer then MAYBE 30 seconds, but even then that sounds longer than what it actually was. I quite literally got up after I saw the vote going through, and said that ill stop cause ill get banned and started running to intel. I dont understand where you got a few minutes from cause I absolutely guarantee it was not even near that long. The vote was called very quickly.

OrphAnne

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
We were talking about it as it happened, you're right. I will unban because you came here and read the rules as asked.

Game on dude.

cursestyx

Scarcely Lethal Noob
We were talking about it as it happened, you're right. I will unban because you came here and read the rules as asked.

Game on dude.

Thanks, have a good day now. And to those who kept giving my responses a dumb rating.. :).