1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Appeal: Craigey

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Craigey, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Craigey

Craigey Mildly Menacing Medic

Steam:

2. Pedro the fabulous

Pedro the fabulous Trade Moderator Contributor Master Mapper

Steam:

If you agree to read the skial rules here: https://www.skial.com/threads/server-rules.136/ and acknowledge them, I will set the ban to one day, but the silence is staying since you haven't learnt your lesson from your first silence. I'm being really lenient here: your ban should have been 1 month.

If during the silence you change your name again to communicate with players (dodging the silence again) then I will ban you again for the appropiate amount, and any other punishment any other admin makes could be a month or longer.

3. Craigey

Craigey Mildly Menacing Medic

Steam:

k i acknowledge em

4. Pedro the fabulous

Pedro the fabulous Trade Moderator Contributor Master Mapper

Steam:

Okay, I reduced the ban.

Final thing: You should really consider your future actions in the server, as you've obtained 4 different admin punishments in less than a month since you joined skial. As I said before, durations on next bans or silences will be a month if not more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice