• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpt Price #MSGA

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
got muted for voteabuse. Initially I called the vote against kids who were spamming racial slurs over the mic while others tried to advertise but a kid named B33F, of which i called a vote to mute him for spamming later wrongfully accused me of voteabuse and threatened to get me muted after he'd been gagged. afterwhich he changed his name and tried to hide the fact that he did so. he also got another player banned for the same reason of which that persons name was "lakeshoredrive". https://steamcommunity.com/id/JohnDetoxJoe/ this is the link to the kid's steam "b33f"​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I'm handling your appeal at Feral's request

Neither of you were banned, only silenced.

You were silenced for trying to votesilence B33f because you didn't like him being an asshole.

I played around on the server for over half a hour listening at the back and forth banter. I did not hear anything that violated our rules from either party that was racist, sexist, or religiously discriminatory.

Votemenu is not there to silence players who you think is an asshole. If someone is being an asshole. Mute them through your client side, don't abuse the privilege.

If you can get concrete evidence of b33f breaking our rule, either through video or demo, he will be punished accordingly. Until then, calling vote-silences on him for being an asshole is abuse of the votemenu and breaks our rules.

I already had to issue a punishment to you a week ago for the same thing, and you did not learn your lesson. I don't think you will learn if I reduce it.

Appeal Denied.

Cpt Price #MSGA

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
I'm handling your appeal at Feral's request

Neither of you were banned, only silenced.

You were silenced for trying to votesilence B33f because you didn't like him being an asshole.

I played around on the server for over half a hour listening at the back and forth banter. I did not hear anything that violated our rules from either party that was racist, sexist, or religiously discriminatory.

Votemenu is not there to silence players who you think is an asshole. If someone is being an asshole. Mute them through your client side, don't abuse the privilege.

If you can get concrete evidence of b33f breaking our rule, either through video or demo, he will be punished accordingly. Until then, calling vote-silences on him for being an asshole is abuse of the votemenu and breaks our rules.

I already had to issue a punishment to you a week ago for the same thing, and you did not learn your lesson. I don't think you will learn if I reduce it.

Appeal Denied.
so now you change my 1 day gag to a month, with no reason in between. ridiculous

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
no it was 1 day bc i checked and was gagged for the same exact reason as the other person who B33f got muted https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=lakeshoredrive&Submit= . His happened to be moved up to 3 days now for some reason. thats ridiculous honestly
You're not a very observant one are you?

https://www.skial.com/threads/appeal-freeman_.83936/

His was initially a week, but I lowered it to 3 days.

You, on the other hand, were punished and given a reprieve just over a week ago by me, and here are again, same broken rule, same appeal. However, this time you won't be getting off easy. You know how our punishment lengths go by now, 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, then permanent if we feel you're too much of a nuisance

Sit the month out in silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.