• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Corncomet

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hello, I was muted for 1 month for calling a vote to kick someone knowing full well that it would not pass. It was a simple joke that has been done many times. I know that calling votes that dont make sense is considered abuse, but like I said before, it was merely a joke. Why I was called out for it? Im not sure. I dont know if the person who reported me has something against me or that he was just trying to get even the littlest of things to report and apply for admin. I am aware that I have had a silence on me, but that was for spamming. I was warned that if I messed up once more I would be banned for 1 month, but no one has ever gotten in trouble for doing this so I thought it would be perfectly fine. I don't understand that one little thing did it when I could have done worse things. I hope I get unmuted, but if I don't, thanks for reading this and maybe taking your time to try and help me.​

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The problem is, you have gotten in trouble for abusing the votemenu system in the past and have been silenced for it before (back in March). The votemenu is not a toy to mess around with as it could result in accidentally banning or silencing someone who did nothing wrong. You had been warned, and you ignored it by not reading the server rules. Plenty of people have been silenced for votemenu abuses and you're no exception.

You're going to have to sit out your silence.